> 1. I'm sure when I tried to use the live streams on BBCiPlayer it
> didn't play - perhaps the SB Radio can't play the format and the
> LinkStation NAS with 7.3.3 can't decode it either. Or maybe it was a
> problem with my broadband connection (my ISP has just implemented
> traffic shaping in a sledgehammer manner).

SBRadio and Touch have the best support and Radio can in fact support
BBC Flash/AAC natively (currently in test).

By default BBCiPlayer will play Flash/AAC for Live and Listen Again.
You Linkstation may not be set up with the correct version of faad (to
decode AAC) or else not powerful enough - in which change the BBCiPlayer
setting to prefer WMA.

> 2. Yes I wondered about that, but unfortunately the BBC App doesn't
> show up under my Plugins settings, possibly because it's 7.3.3 not
> 7.4.x? Is there a Logitech repository URL I can use (like I did to see
> your BBCiPlayerExtra app) or will I have to wait for 7.4?

BBC App is an App not a Plugin so you'll find it under App gallery to
install and My Apps when installed.

--
bpa