or get a SB BOOM instead of SB radio. My alarm on the boom (an internet
radio station) has been working every day for about a year. It fits
nicely on my bedside table (and has stereo speakers, unlike the radio).
And yes, you can either connect to mysqueezebox.com (the internet only
version--no need to have your computer on) or run SqueezeboxServer on
your home computer and leave it on 24/7. Either will work for Sirius if
you have the premium streaming account.

Note: I feel confident they'll work out the alarm on the radio in the
near term. The radio and the software that runs it is relatively
new....

Quality products with good support. I started with one boom, now have
two booms, 1 SB3, 1 duet, and 1 transporter!

--
garym