ShadowGod;500937 Wrote:
> 1) If you have a Sirius subscription you can stream for free from the
> website. But for streaming to the SB radio you need to upgrade your
> streaming to the "Premium" stream which is just a couple of dollars
> more.
>
> 2) No, you don't need your computer on to listen to Sirius on your SB
> radio.
>
> 3) Howard 100/101 is available.
>
> 4) Yes you can set the alarm to wake to anything, including Sirius. I
> don't use the alarm but I read it's not reliable so I wouldn't count on
> it for anything important.

Its totally reliable as an alarm for me.   I'm wired (ethernet) and I
keep a pc on all the time running squeezebox server.   Ta da -- no
problems.

More people need to just keep the computer on -- its probably just as
green and less wear and tear.  Computers are meant to run 24/7 -- leave
it on and radio/alarm works fine.

--
eap