bluegaspode;504490 Wrote:
> Maybe this should be checked again, when work on the alarm is done.
> 1 -2 seconds shouldn't make the fallback alarm go off - it should wait
> at least 9 seconds before the fallback code triggerts

I've suspected it starts to play the current playlist with the last
used volume when the device is turned on before the alarm handling kicks
in and changes the playlist and lowers the volume. However, I haven't
investigated it in detail. It only happens sometimes for me, sometimes
the volume ramp-up works correctly.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))