I just upgraded to 7.4.2 and I'm still having this problem: the SB radio
often (but not always) won't  play certain programs while my other two
SBv3s in the same synch group function fine.

I've done a little more experimenting: this happens very frequently
with the WMA stream at

http://opml.radiotime.com/Tune.ashx?id=s27111&formats=aac,mp3,wma,wmpro,wmvoice,wmvideo,ogg&partnerId=16

The specific symptom: that program plays a canned intro (fundraising
appeal, if you're wondering) and then switches to the live stream.  More
often than not, at the transition, the live stream doesn't play on the
SBR but plays on the SBv3s.  From the display, the SBR seems to be
playing, but no sound comes out!

As I say, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.  Other WMA feeds
work.  I also notice that the canned intro sound quality is degraded: I
hear skips almost every time.

Known problem?  Any suggestions?

Related question: how do I submit a bug report?  I didn't find a link
on the support page.

--
Mezzaluna