Rikk;518151 Wrote:

> to display cover art I should use "covericon" item , right?

Yes

Rikk;518194 Wrote:
> the wirless icon seems to have still some problems

Ok, probably some bug, I haven't got around to test that yet.

Rikk;518199 Wrote:
> battery icon too

Probably a bug, unfortunately I don't have a battery to test with.
Do you ?

Or isn't the screen saver working at all when you have a battery icon
configured ?

If you have a battery and it isn't working, please ssh into the Radio
and see if you get any errors in /var/log/messages
If you don't have a battery you don't have to do it, then I can do it
myself.

Rikk;518227 Wrote:

> 1 - alarm text doesn't display text or doesn't take format string (like
> %H:%M)

It should take a time format string, like: %H:%M
I'll take a look and see if it works in my setup.

Rikk;518227 Wrote:

> 2 - in general, for text items, how do I switch between bold and normal
> text?

You can't at the moment.
I have some plan to make it possible to use custom fonts, as a minimum
I should at least make it possible to select between normal and bold
font.

Rikk;518227 Wrote:

> 3 - how do I take the running playing time of the song?

Use one of the item types "tracktext", "trackplayingtext",
"trackstoppedtext".
And in the "text" field enter one of the values:
DURATION
ELAPSED
REMAINING

Or a combination of them, for example "ELAPSED of DURATION"
I listed the available keywords in the announcement thread in the 3rd
party plugins section of the forum.

Rikk;518227 Wrote:

> I have not clear what following items do:
> trackplayingtext
> trackstoppedtext
> coverplayingicon
> coverstoppedicon
> covernexticon

trackplayingtext: Same as tracktext but only shown when something is
playing
trackstoppedtext: Same as tracktext but only shown when music is paused
or stopped or powered off
coverplayingicon: Same as covericon but only shown when something is
playing
coverstoppedicon: Same as covericon but only shown when music is paused
or stopped or powered off
covernexticon: Same as covericon but shows the cover art of the next
track to be played

Rikk;518227 Wrote:

> and the "next" series with playing and stopped

Same principles as above, *playing* means that it's only shown when
something is playing, *stopped* means that it's only shown when music is
paused, stopped or powered off.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))