I spent some time last night with the new plugin.  Was able to make use
of the new "track"...text items.  Nice.
Was also able to get the alarmicon to display, as well as play, pause
and stop icons.
I could NOT get the alarmtime to work, tried with a valid time format
string (same as my clock string).
Being able to "bold" text would be nice.
One other suggestion - there are cases where text items are longer than
the available size - could a "scroll" feature be added in cases where a
text item is longer than the available width?
I didn't have time to post the latest screen I came up with - maybe
tonight.
My last "problem" is I like the screen I created better than the
standard "Now Playing" screen, and wish there was a way to use a "Custom
Clock" screen in place of "Now Playing".

Tom

--
tcutting