Just did a very simple test to reproduce this - and it did exactly as I
described above. Anyone else fancy confirming this ?
- Simply set 2 alarms, 5 minutes apart.
- Hit snooze when the first one goes off.
- Neither the 1st or 2nd alarm (or the backup) will fire again today.
- Oversleep, turn up late for work, get fired.

It seems to me that if another alarm fires whilst the radio is
mid-snooze, then this confuses the server into a mental breakdown. Maybe
I'm being overly harsh, but this is such a simple scenario I'm amazed
that this isn't covered by the vast suite of automated unit-test cases
which any release must surely get through. (or am I foolishly naive)

--
squishy