squishy;522097 Wrote:
> that this isn't covered by the vast suite of automated unit-test cases
> which any release must surely get through.
*cough* I don't think these exist.

Maybe the scenario "Alarm 2 set for 07.00 as a backup in case snooze
does not work." is considered not too common, when you have a testcase
that proves, that snooze is working ;)

And as there we much more bad alarm scenarios in 7.4.1 for "Oversleep,
turn up late for work, get fired." with just a single alarm, the
'multiple alarm' test-cases had to wait yet.

--
bluegaspode

1x SB-Controller+Receiver (Duet), 1xSB-Boom. 1xSB-Radio
Server (7.4.1) running on SheevaPlug (Ubuntu) with attached Western
Digital MyBook Essential.
Secondary 7.4 Server on Debianized Buffalo Linkstation LS-CHL.