to the OP:

based on my experience, here's a suggestion:

get in touch with support, they will inevitably direct your case to
their second level support team, who will ask you to do a bunch of
things - i'm guessing since you've done the resets & re-installs and
still have an issue they will offer to replace the product (atleast that
is what happened to me). they will send you a UPS label via email and
promise to send you a replacement once their warehouse receives your
radio (i've sent mine in and am waiting for my replacement).

hope this helps.

--
diveganesh