erland;526265 Wrote:
> Well, as someone who lives in Europe, it is kind of nice to once see
> that someone satisfy us before people on the other side of the water. We
> are kind of used to wait for things here in Europe while people in US
> have had access to it for a long time.
>
> :-)

Being cynical, I think the real reason Europe has stock at the moment,
is so Logitech can offload all the battery packs that have been packed
with the wrong remote.
Quote from a post by Felix :-
The mini remote has been fixed to also use continuous transmission mode
and the plan was to only include fixed mini remotes in the SB Radio
battery pack. Unfortunately that plan did not get communicated properly
to the people packing the parts into boxes and so they used whatever
mini remote they had available. So, I guess, it is save to say that the
battery accessory packs already delivered to customers still contain the
one shot type mini remote. And to add to all this confusion I also heard
that both types of mini remote will have the exact same part number.
(Why, I have no idea.)
End Quote.
Full thread link here:-
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=526306#post526306

Once we have bought all the old remotes for Logitech, they will then
make the battery packs with new remote available to all U.S. and
Canadian customers.
I'm in the UK, have my battery pack, with old remote and still have to
do multiple presses of the volume button.
I wonder if Logitech will be sending me the correct "New" remote to
rectify
the error they have made? Anyone from Logitech, please feel free to
answer!

Russ

--
RussellMrgn

Squeezebox: Classic/SB3, Duet, Boom x3 and Radio.
Server: Noah Blk Mini-ITX Case, Intel D945GCLF2 Atom 330 Motherboard, 2
GB 667 RAM, X2 Western Digital Scorpio Blue 500GB 2.5" H/D's Internal.
Ext Backup: DAS 200 with X2 Western Digital Caviar Green 1TB H/D's
Raided.
OS: WHS.
Ripper: dBpoweramp.
Running 24/7 Looks good and works well!