primoo;540044 Wrote:
> My alarm goes off at the correct time M-F but it won't use a station
> under My Favorites.  It just sounds off with a built-in sound.  I have
> it set to use one of my internet radio stations under My Favorites but
> it doesn't use it when the alarm goes off.  Any clue?  I am running
> firmware 7.5.0 r8673.

primoo, I would recommend you call Logitech "customer" support. I'm not
saying they will do anything (they likely won't) but if enough of us do
it they might begin to acknowledge they messed up with the FW release.

This is the last software dependent piece of hardware I will ever buy
from this company and likely the last thing period.

--
notwired