I purchased a SBR to replace a very nice Receptor radio to use mainly as
an ALARM!!  I find that it activates at seemingly random times AFTER the
intended time, so it is useless to me.  I was otherwise happy with the
radio and thought I may have been setting it incorrectly, but after a
few days of careful use realize the alarm function is faulty.  I have
read the other threads about alarm problems and am running firmware
7.5.0.  I finally called support and the nice gentleman admitted that
it is a known bug in a "beta" feature!!  How can Logitech advertise
this radio as having an alarm when it is known to be problematic and is
in "beta" testing??!!  It is unuseable for me for the main reason I
purchased it, but because I waited until after 30 days to investigate
it (I'm at 42) they will not take it back! So goes my long respect for
and purchaser of Logitech products.

--
Redsvg