JonInAtl;543101 Wrote:
> I was hoping that some progress had been made.
> Apparently there is no way to stop the radio from nagging to install
> the update.

Well, there is if you are running you own SBS. It may be found in the
Advanced/Software Updates section of the SBS web preferences (my Radio
never nags me as a result even though my SBS is 7.6 and my Radio
7.5.1). I am not sure you are able to access these settings in
mysb.com, though. So your best bet may be a more efficient server (like
a MacMini, which I use - only 15W  when idle - or a  sheeva plug etc) if
energy consumption is your concern.

--
copperstate