0xdeadbeef;550185 Wrote:
> There's no lack of such reports (in this forum as well as on Amazon
> etc.) as every user who uses the Radio via MYSB has the same issues.
> Stations stop playing after a random time, the background changes to
> the default one if the radio is in standby, it's impossible to switch
> the Radio off without rebooting it or pulling the plug. And of course
> the alarm is not working (fallback alarms, random stopping, no alarm at
> all etc.). It's really not so hard to reproduce all of this. Simply try
> to use the Radio for a few days without a local server.

Based on your experience do you think the problem is mostly mysb.com?
If mysb.com issues were fixed would that make your radio usable and
make you relatively happy? It seems that mysb.com is the primary
culprit in a number problems. I would be upset to if I bought the radio
to use "reliably" with mysb.com and was unable to "reliably" do so.

Personally, I never use mysb.com directly. Server is always on so I
always use the server and access myapps via the server interface.

I guess what  I am trying to figure out is this a matter of a lot of
different issues or one main culprit (mysb.com) causing the majority of
the problems radio users are having.

Filing bug reports would be crucial at this point. (that is is the user
is not so fed up to return the radio or bash it with a hammer)

--
brucegrr