shacky4;543221 Wrote:
> I share your frustration. The only way I can use my SB radio is by
> starting it up holding down the rewind button so that it is on 7.42
> firmware.  If I don't do that, I am revisiting the radio in less than
> an hour to restart it and get it playing again.
>
> This is totally messed up and I don't see any solutions coming quickly.
> I am so frustrated I posted a review on Amazon yesterday advising
> people not to buy until the OS gets fixed.

Exactly. I have to deal with computer issues all day. I don't expect to
come home and have to deal with a bug infestation on a consumer grade
streaming device as well. I just want to set it up once and enjoy.

Now I have no problem per-se running a SBS at home so that can happen,
but I shouldn't HAVE to. That's not the way the device is marketed.

--
JonInAtl