notwired;545145 Wrote:
> They have adopted the "head buried in sand approach". How long has your
> SBR been having issues? Feels like mine has been problematic for over a
> month and I actually delayed moving to the new firmware until I could no
> longer stand the nag screen!
>
> Call their support folks and they will only "help" you fix your issues
> one at a time. There is no firmware issue - it's your router, it's
> something you've installed on the SBR, it's your internet connection,
> etc...
>
> Very sad state of affairs for Logitech "customers".

I just got chewed out by two senior members for saying pretty much
everything you have said here, in another thread. They are frustrated
by this too but choose to defend Logitech "they are silent because they
must be working hard on this problem" and continue to ask us to provide
logs, suggest our networks are bad (even though they were fine under
the last firmware)... or perhaps its your router.
Senior members: Can we in any way, shape or form, get an official word
from Logitech that this issue will be fixed this month, this summer,
this year, or never?

--
Nicnac