Hi,

I've had problems with 7.5.0 (working with mysqueezebox.com) as some of
you. Today I decided to try the 7.4.2 downgrade (power up while pushing
REW). That worked. I used my SBR for a while.

After a few hours it told me that I can upgrade to 7.5. The problem was
that I didn't know how to cancel this upgrade, so after a few tries
(pushing preset, back, etc.) I decided to do it. The upgrade took a
while but suddenly stopped with an error. I tried again a few times but
with no luck. At this time, the wireless icon was blue - but all the
other devies on my WLAN were OK.

I then did something that wasn't probably the best idea. I turned my
SBR completely off (pushed POWER for a w few seconds). Since then, I
cannot turn it back on :-(

It has a bettery installed, but I tried with and without it - no luck.
Doesn't turn on. Just pushing the power button gives nothing - screen
is black, no sounds, nothing.

Is there anything I could try?

P.S. I've just send an e-mail to Logitech support here in Poland but
I'm not sure if they will be willing to repair my device since I bought
it in amazon.co.uk...

--
szalik