Mark Miksis;543680 Wrote:
> On the SBC, you can revert to the previous working firmware by holding
> vol-up during power-on.  I forget how to do this on a Radio.  Maybe
> vol-up on an IR remote.  There's also (I think) a front panel button
> for this.  Hopefully someone else can recall it.

Radio = press & hold the REW button during power up.

Mark,

Hiya, first of all.  :)

Secondly, has there ever been any discussion of implementing a
Radio/Touch feature of resetting the FW back to the Factory Original
FW?

I ask because these "revert" FW procedures only go back one version.
If, say, I was on 7.4, tried 7.5, then tried 7.5.1, now the furthest
back I can go is 7.5

--
toby10