toby10;543707 Wrote:
> Secondly, has there ever been any discussion of implementing a
> Radio/Touch feature of resetting the FW back to the Factory Original
> FW?
>
> I ask because these "revert" FW procedures only go back one version.
> If, say, I was on 7.4, tried 7.5, then tried 7.5.1, now the furthest
> back I can go is 7.5

I am no longer with Logitech so I don't know for sure.  My
understanding is that there's only enough space for 2 images.  The
purpose is simply to be able to boot into a known working firmware in
the event of a broken one getting out.  From that known working
firmware, you can manually install any other arbitrary rev.

--
Mark Miksis