Hi all,

I have problems using Squeezebox Radio with WLAN. The link is
established, however the Radio tells me he get no IP and asks me if I
want to change the password (???!). If I provide the IP manually I'm
able to connect to mysqueezebox.com but the Radio want find the
internal SqueezeCenter. If I'm using Ethernet everything works well. I
have to other Squeezeboxes (SLIMP3 and Squeezebox) and everything works
well. Also the WLAN is ok as I'm using it with several Laptops and
Smartphones. I have 2 Cisco AIR1220 APs.
Any idea what is wrong with my Squeezebox Radio? SW is on the newest
release, also my SqueezeCenter.

Thanks,
Regards,
Mike