Here's an update on the battery situation for Squeezebox Radios....

It's been a bit of work to get them available. But as of today, almost
all batteries on backorder are being shipped this week from our
warehouses in the US and Europe. I apologize for the delay, especially
to those who ordered them early this year.

Unfortunately, we are short 15-20 units at both locations; we are now
down to zero batteries at both locations again. The quantity of battery
orders have far exceeded our expectations, and we're still in catch-up
mode.

Additional batteries will begin arriving in multiple shipments to our
European warehouse starting at the end of this month, and starting at
the US warehouse in July. The plan is to stock the warehouses with
plenty of batteries by the end of the summer. As you might guess, we'll
have to monitor the situation closely to ensure that "plenty" is enough.

The battery is currently only available in the United States, EU
countries, and Switzerland. I can't promise making it available in
Canada, but I'll do what I can to help our disappointed customers
there.

Mickey

--
MickeyG

Transporter > Classé Audio DR6 > Mark Levinson 23 > Wilson Watt 3/Puppy
1/Martin Logan Dynamo 700