I   C A L L   H O R S E S H * T !!!!

Greetings from Canada.  So glad I bought my Radio in January so I could
get my battery in February as the Logitech website stated.  My it sounds
just lovely on the patio.  Funny, it sounds the same as all my other
patio bricks.

"As you might guess, we'll have to monitor the situation closely to
ensure that "plenty" is enough."  Well, I don't even know what to say
to that other than absurd.

"I can't promise making it available in Canada, but I'll do what I can
to help our disappointed customers there."  Ummm, for a start, how
about making the battery available here?  That would "help".
Ridiculous.

--
newy