I understand that zune doesn't have as many users, it also has not been
in existence as long as Napster.

I have a zune player that I got as a Christmas present. iPods are the
best, but I would put the zune players 2nd. They players that work with
Rhapsody or Napster all, imho, suck. I have had a few in the past. The
vast majority of them do not do video, I don't think any have hires
screens or are touch screen. If there are, _please_ let me know. I am
not partial to my zune and would sale it for another player that
supports Napster if it does the other things that zune and ipods do.

I wish apple would offer a music subscription service. I would drop
zune in a heartbeat. What I want is music subscription with a good
player that offers a lot of features.

The average consumer does not care about your religious wars. They just
want their product to work with what ever content they might have. The
free software folks love to say that information wants to be free. I
say, content just wants to be played.

--
interspectrum