Jukebox;556308 Wrote:
> After pressing the preset, the radio wakes up from standby and shows the
> internet station but it switches from stop to pause!
This is strange. When my Radio is off (i.e. Soft Off = Showing the
Clock Screensafer) I can press a preset, it connects to the stream and
instantly starts playing.
I'd give Logitech Support a try, maybe they can find the reason why its
not working for you ?

> 2. No auto play at startup:
> If you listen to a internet radio station and then switch off the radio
> (standby mode) and then wake up in the morning (by yourself and not
> through an alarm) and you want to listen to the radio again you have to
> switch on the SB radio and then hit the play button.
> --> This is almost not possible in a dark bedroom and this is a basic
> feature for me! Every radio starts playing, if you switch it on! If
> this is not fixed soon, I will sell the radio because it cannot be used
> as a bedroom radio this way!!!

Also on my (local) server on the WebUI I have an option to configure
the starting behaviour with the options:
"Pause at Power Off/Remain Paused at Power On" or
"Pause at Power Off/Resume at Power On"
which seems to be exactly what you are searching for.

Unfortunately I couldn't find this option on the MySqueezebox.com
Website.
Maybe you should contact official support to ask whether there is some
hidden way for MySqueezebox.com users to activate this option ?

> 1. The alarm clock screen shows only a very small clock that you cannot
> read even if you are only 1m away.
> --> This has been mentioned already many times in the forum but it
> seems that this is not fixed.

This is not a bug, but an enhancement request. I guess it will only be
changed, if enough users voted on an enhancements request in bugzilla
(bugs.slimdevices.com).
With a quick search I couldn't find an enhancement request there so you
might create one and start a new topic here on the forum to get some
followers/voters.

--
bluegaspode

1x SB-Controller+Receiver (Duet), 1xSB-Boom. 1xSB-Radio
Server (7.5.1) running on SheevaPlug (Ubuntu) with attached Western
Digital MyBook Essential.

Want to see a Weather Forecast on your Radio/Touch/Controller ? => why
not try my 'Weather Forecast Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=73827)
Want to use the Headphones with your Controller ? => why not try my
'Headphone Switcher Applet'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=67139)