Jukebox;556300 Wrote:
> 1. The alarm clock screen shows only a very small clock that you cannot
> read even if you are only 1m away.
> --> This has been mentioned already many times in the forum but it
> seems that this is not fixed. Unfortunately, the patch installer seems
> not to work any more so for me there is currently no solution for
> this.
> --> This is a real bug for me and one reason why I think about
> returning the squeezebox radio. For me reading the clock while the
> alarm is on is a basic requirement!

This is not a bug, as it works as designed. So what one need to do is
to create an enhancement request.

Jukebox;556300 Wrote:
> 2. No auto play at startup:
> If you listen to a internet radio station and then switch off the radio
> (standby mode) and then wake up in the morning (by yourself and not
> through an alarm) and you want to listen to the radio again you have to
> switch on the SB radio and then hit the play button.
> --> This is almost not possible in a dark bedroom and this is a basic
> feature for me! Every radio starts playing, if you switch it on! If
> this is not fixed soon, I will sell the radio because it cannot be used
> as a bedroom radio this way!!!

This is a configuration item under

Player -> Audio -> Power on Resume

where you can choose

"Pause at power off / resume at power on"

If that does not work. Then I would consider it as bug.

Regards, Torsten

--
saurus

Home: Squeezebox Server 7.5.0 on ReadyNAS Pro, SqueezeBox Touch,
Classic, Duet, Radio, Receiver
Work: Squeezebox Server 7.4.2 on QNAP TS-419P, SqueezeBox Boom