Phil Leigh;556402 Wrote:
> 1) I have never used the term "senior user"
> 2) Where do I discredit YOUR opinion? - show me the "bullying" of which
> you speak. I am merely expressing my opinion - the one I am entitled to,
> right? - that perhaps some greater degree of moderation is called for.
> 3) If you have been reading this forum for that long (and I have no
> concrete reason to doubt your statement) you will know that I spend a
> lot of time on here trying to help people.
> 4) I have never used the term "pedestrian"
> 5) I have always agreed that everyone has a right to their opinion
> 6) your use of the term "BS" and the assertion that I "have no life
> outside this forum" are ad hominem/derogatory personal attacks and
> violate forum rules (such as they are).
> 7) Don't presume it upon yourself to tell me what to think or do or
> what "senior users" are here to do or not do
>
> I think you have revealed your true colours. Welcome to the "ignore
> list".

Actually I wasn't directing the specifics at you, but at the cadre of
folks trying to quell discussion here, though I can see how you would
feel that I was.  The text I quoted of yours was a case in point.
Also, quoted text can refer to concepts not actual words spoken, and in
this case that's what they were.  Again, you in particular weren't the
target of all of my rant, just your specific quoted text which in
itself was attack-worthy.  Interesting that you want to silence me, but
ignore away.  I'm simply tired of the bullying that goes on around here
in the name of "seniority", maybe it's tenure or something, hard to
say.

--
Nazgul