garym;557049 Wrote:
> The "senior members" being accused of bad behavior have hundreds of
> posts helping complete strangers resolve issues with their squeezeboxes
> (with quite a success rate it appears). Nazgul doesn't have a single
> post assisting another user; it appears that 100% of his posts have
> been merely to complain. A community thrives on the former and shrivels
> and dies on the latter. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I rest my
> case.
You're a genius if you completely remove what I've been saying from the
context in which it was delivered.  And I would bet there are some folks
here that would argue that I have done more of a service to this forum
than a boatload of technical posts.  It's also interesting that most of
you annoying silencers have outed yourselves, given examples, and proven
my point all in the name of attacking this issue.  Thank you for that.

--
Nazgul