Nazgul;557050 Wrote:
> You're a genius if you completely remove what I've been saying from the
> context in which it was delivered.  And I would bet there are some
> folks here that would argue that I have done more of a service to this
> forum than a boatload of technical posts.  It's also interesting that
> most of you annoying silencers have outed yourselves, given examples,
> and proven my point all in the name of attacking this issue.  Thank you
> for that.

Now I'm replying to you.

This "service" of which you speak - what is it exactly? Nothing appears
to have changed...

People still come here for help and where possible they get it.
People still come here with issues that can't be addressed via the
forum community and get directed to the official support channels.
People still come here to vent.

Apparently you've been coming here for over 4 years for reasons that
you haven't yet explained - I can only presume you never had a problem
or were able to find whatever information you were seeking without
needing to post (in which case, great!).

What I don't understand is... Why now? What has precipitated this
sudden change on your part?

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
Touch(wired/XP) - TACT 2.2X (Linear PSU) + Good Vibrations S/W - MF
Triplethreat(Audiocom full mods) - Linn 5103 - Aktiv 5.1 system (6x
LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5), Townsend Supertweeters, Blue
Jeans Digital,Kimber Speaker & Chord Interconnect cables
Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio