ciarmer;560894 Wrote:

> It varies. Sometimes it works fine but when “snoozed” it does not
> re-trigger. Sometimes it gives the fall back alarm. Sometimes it
> triggers properly but shuts off after a few seconds.

Do you have the same problem if you play the same music stream normally
and not through the alarm ?

Do you have the same problem independent which type of internet radio
station you configure to be played when the alarm triggers ?

What does the display indicate after you have snoozed it ? If I
remember correctly there is some indication that the alarm is snoozed
and not turned off. I need to check to know exactly how it looks like
since I'm not using snooze myself, maybe someone else knows ?

ciarmer;560894 Wrote:

> All of the issues I have are when connected to MSB.com. I rarely am
> connected to SBS. And SBS is rarely running. When the alarm triggers in
> the morning, there is no computer on. The radio is connected directly to
> MSB.com No other players are up and running when this happens. Not sure
> if it is a network connection problem. I’ve often done testing of the
> alarm when the radio is within five feet of the wireless modem and the
> reception is listed as 100%. I have not tried it with an Ethernet
> cable.

Try with an ethernet cable to see if the local network causes the
problems.

ciarmer;560894 Wrote:

> When it turns on by itself, it is usually within just a few seconds of
> being turned off (switched off to screen saver). That’s at a point
> where there are no other players on and no computer on.

Do you only see the problem when you turn it off when something is
playing or do you have the same problem if it's stopped before you turn
it off ?

ciarmer;560894 Wrote:

> I don’t shut it down completely unless I have to (which frequently I
> must since the “art” gets frozen on the last thing that has played –
> which is one of the other bugs). Should I be shutting it down
> completely whenever I shut the radio off?

I'm guessing it won't turn on spontaneously if you shut it down
completely ?
So the problem where the Radio is turned on after a few seconds only
happens when you activate the off screen saver ?
Which screen saver do you use as the off screen saver ?

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))