ciarmer;561565 Wrote:

> The following sequence can also be duplicated more than 75% of the
> time:
>
> 1.    Turn the radio on with a preset or turn it on with the power button
> and then hit a preset. Radio streams (stream can be either a radio
> station, Pandora or Sirius station).
> 2.    Radio turns off within about 15 seconds
> 3.    Radio turns itself back on usually with the “Play” icon
> in the lower left hand corner
> 4.    I press the pause button; icon changes to “Pause”
> 5.    I press the play button and then stream restarts
> 6.    At this point, it usually continues to play
> 7.    I turn the radio off
> 8.    Unit turns itself on within a minute (with stop icon in lower left
> hand corner)
> 9.    After 30 seconds it goes to the “Stop” screensaver
> 10.   Unit turns itself off (and stays off)

> Any ideas or questions are welcome.

On my Radio on MySB:
1 = same (Radio correctly streams from Preset from standby state or
already turned on)
2 = mine does not turn itself off
3, 4, 5, 6 = does not apply cuz #2 did not occur
7 = same (it correctly turns off on command)
8, 9, 10 = does not occur on my Radio

Again, let me know if you want me to try some different settings to
attempt to reproduce.

Radio 7.5.1 r8837
note: I do not use any alarms

--