ciarmer;561594 Wrote:

> The most interesting thing is now I cannot reproduce the behaviors in
> my post. In other words, when I turn on with a present, it stays on.
> When I turn it off, it stays off. How frustrating. Are enabled alarms
> creating these issues? If so, what a mess. Are the bugs with MSB.com
> and not the radio?

That's my guess, some sort of synchronization of alarms: the Radio
plays, MySB sees it playing but decides 'oh crud, you started playing
hours ago from that alarm, you need to stop now' and turns it off.

I think it's a MySB bug: since it only seems to affect people using
MySB, not SBS.

--
snarlydwarf