ciarmer;561594 Wrote:

> I just tried disabling my alarm. No change but interestingly, the alarm
> icon still appeared on the off screensaver. I then turned on SBS and
> switched to it. I disabled the alarm there (I don't have MSB and SBS
> synchronized). Only then did the alarm icon disappear. Then, I switched
> back to MSB.com and turned SBS off. I know that makes no sense at all.
> I'm just describing what happens.

Did you disable the alarm directly on the Radio or through SBS/MySB web
interfaces ?
I think it takes effect immediately (hiding alarm icon) if you do it
directly on the Radio but if you do it on SBS/MySB it's updated the
next time you play something on the Radio. Possibly it might also be
triggered by doing other things than playing music. I've only tried
this with SBS so it might work differently with MySB.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.isaksson.info) (Install my plugins through
Extension Downloader)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library, Title Switcher and Database
Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.isaksson.info/index.php/Category:SlimServer))