earthbased;567562 Wrote:
> I am on SB Radio Firmware 7.5.1 r8837.  I think when I originally
> applied it I had some of those problems.   I then forced another update
> from the menu and fixed those problems.  I use mine with Squeezebox
> Server.  I don't see a way to tell the SBR to connect to
> mysqueezebox.com in the menu...

If it's like other SB players, on the radio itself, select
settings>home menu> and scroll down and you can see the "switch to
mysb.com" item. Add this to your home menu. But if you're running SbS,
why would you ever want to switch to mysb.com. SbS does everything
mysb.com does (sometimes better) plus plays your own music.

--
garym