I happily accepted an upgrade today, to 7.5.1 v900x (something in the
nine-thousands), if I remember correctly.  I was hoping it would fix
the basic functionality of ON/OFF being broken when used without a
local server.

First impression:  When I tap the Off button while playing internet
radio, it *appears* to turn off (looks and sounds "off"), but a look at
the router tells me it's still streaming data from the station.

THIS IS LIKE A FAUCET THAT WON'T TURN OFF, BUT DON'T WORRY, THE WATER
JUST GOES DOWN THE DRAIN SO IT'S NOT A PROBLEM.

I haven't yet tested to see if anything else is fixed in this version.

--
TJ_