sordof;567848 Wrote:
> I'm not seeing as many complaints about SBR on the board lately. Does
> this mean that new firmware versions are solving the many problems
> since 7.5.0.
>
> I'm still on 7.4.2 and I haven't dared to update due to bad reports
> from all the new releases. Please advise if you have seen big
> improvements with any new firmware.

I agree that the issues have greatly decreased. I have always loved my
Squeezes and have been fortunate to have had very few problems. Most
problems have been minor and most have been due to user(me) error and
due to my ignorance of the Squeeze functionality. Thanks to so many
helpers on this forum and because of some necessary patience on my
part, I have worked through it all. The Squeezes ARE awesome and with
some of the music services(Rhapsody,Slacker,Last.fm,etc), my listening
enjoyment and that of my wife is unbelievably exceptional! We are
surrounded by musical bliss and the world is our oyster! :-) Amen.

--
Ikabob