Yeah, yeah, user's fault. Sure.
I have a rock solid 25MBit/s internet connection that has no issues
streaming HD-IPTV video streams. All of my other devices WLAN or not,
work flawlessly, just the radio is not able to work reliably. So yeah,
it must be my setup. For sure my 100% stable internet connection is to
blame that the Radio is so buggy that even switching it off doesn't
work. Very plausible.
And no, there weren't dozens, if not hundreds of bug reports regarding
alarm reliability, all merged or claimed to be either duplicates of
unrelated issues or set to resolved without being fixed. Guess this
great reliability is also the reason for all the overwhelming reviews
on Amazon.

--
0xdeadbeef