bpa;576868 Wrote:
> It would be helpful if you could provide more detail on which R4 source
> you are using to either eliminate or confirm a plugin/applet as a
> contributing factor.
> * BBC iPlayer R4 AAC or WMA
> * BBC App R4
> * BBC Applet R4 - AAC or WMA
>
> Depending on the source and format there is a different amount of
> processing either in local SBS or in the radio.
>
> Doe this alarm problem happen with other WMA streams ?

I use the iPlayer plug-in, have it set to a favourite and use that.
Not tried it with any other streams.

I'll do some diagnosis, pull out some logs and start a new thread about
it in due course.

--
adamslim

You can't have too much music, but I do have too much hifi

Rock/Excalibur/MC30S, Touch, Caiman, Audion Pre, 6B4G SET, Lowther
monsters
SB3, Charlize 2, One Thing Quad ESLs
Boom x 2, Radio