toby10;577562 Wrote:
> I'd guess it must be something with your router.
> I use the same Linksys WRT54GL myself (Tomato FW) and I can stream to
> three SB players via WiFi indefinitely (weeks on end).
> The only time they stop playing is if the stream itself stops.
>
> Radio, Touch, Boom all on MySB.com, all using WiFi.

+1

I use wrt54gl with tomato fw.

Do you use SBS all the time but my stuff stays on the network all the
time anyway if the server is off for example ?

I use wpa2 and do not hide my ssid or use mac filtering, dead simple
setup.

I douse static ip adressing , this can be done via ssh on controller
radio and Touch or by turning of dhcp in the raouter and then do the
setup .

I set my wrt54gl to have it's dhcp range outside what i use for servers
desktop and fixed stuff (my squeezeboxes) .

The dhcp is really only used with my netbook laptop and visitors phones
etc.

--
Mnyb

Main hifi: Touch + CIA PS +MeridianG68J MeridianHD621 and assorted amps
SiriuS, Classe' Primare and Dynadio speakers, Contour 4 Contour Center,
and Contour 1.3SE for the rear ch. Rel Stadium 3 sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: SB3 + powered Fostex PM0.4
Miscellaneous use: Radio (with battery)
I use a Controller various ir-remotes and a Eee-PC with squeezeplay to
control this