Mnyb;577866 Wrote:
> And now 3 feet from my router.

Code:
--------------------
  >   >
  > eth1      AR6000 802.11g  ESSID:"Liogor"
  > Mode:Managed  Frequency:2.462 GHz  Access Point: 00:1D:7E:C6:77:D9
  > Bit Rate=54 Mb/s   Tx-Power=15 dBm   Sensitivity=0/3
  > Retry:on
  > Encryption key:off
  > Link Quality:74/94  Signal level:-21 dBm  Noise level:-96 dBm
  > Rx invalid nwid:0  Rx invalid crypt:65  Rx invalid frag:0
  > Tx excessive retries:25  Invalid misc:0   Missed beacon:0

--------------------

When I move the radio next to my router the stats are very similar to
yours.  That is, until it drops the connection for seemingly no reason
and refuses to reconnect.  I'll probably be sending the radio back
soon.  It has another problem where streaming audio will cut out after
10-15 minutes yet the radio will stay on and the display will show it
still playing.  If I hit the preset button for the station it will
immediately resume with no buffer delay for another 10 minutes or so.
If I hit the power button I actually get a short burst of audio before
it shuts off.  It's almost as if the radio thinks it's been muted.

--
Anger