Hello, I recently noticed that once I turn off my SB Radio, there seems
to be about 4 minutes of internet traffic that continues to go through
the router & cable modem. I use my SB to listen to online radio
stations (NPR, etc.) only, I do not stream music from any other local
source (no squeezebox server). It seem that when I listen to online
radio then turn off the SB by hitting the power button, I notice that
the router & modem continues streaming data. I can tell it is wireless
as the router's wireless LED continues to flash along the modem LED.
There are no other wireless devices connected to my router. Any one
else experienced this? Is this normal? Thanks.

--
av8r71