0xdeadbeef;584610 Wrote:
> in my humble opinion it's beneath contempt to call justified criticism
> "whining" and everybody who does so is not really worth arguing with.

criticism is fine (and companies need this feedback). "Whining" is when
you continue making the same criticisms to the wrong people. If I
constantly barrage my neighbor with complaints about ATT's phone
service, she will eventually avoid me at all costs. Yes, she is a phone
user, she may even use ATT. But she's not the phone company and she's
not the official complaint channel.

I do (eventually) see answers/responses from Logitech folks at the
official forums. They may not be that timely and they may or may not
help, but they are reading the those forums. They DO NOT read these
forums.

--
garym