I had no problems when I connected to mysb.com, I then increased the
buffer to 10 from the default 3 and then I had no problems connecting
directly (without going through mysb.com) so everything works ok now.
However the audio quality is still poor on the stations I listen to
regularly. I tried the AVRO stations and they do sound a lot better.

I guess I'll just stick to my HK receiver for radio and use the
squeezebox for my music collection.

I'll be getting a boom soon (ordered yesterday from Amazon) . I'm
planning to set this up in my basement, do you guys use a sub with it
?

Thanks for all your help.

--
dandan123