My relationship with my SB Radio came to an end a few months back after
I finally couldn't take the alarm problems anymore.  I posted a support
request via the official logitech website and in the end they agreed to
allow me to return the Radio for a full refund (the Radio was 4 months
or so old at this point).

I hope that this route is available to all and think that this is the
best route for anyone who is very unhappy / thinking of class action
etc.

You may then end up like me waiting for the moment when Logitech fix
the software on what is otherwise a good product.  When this happens
and is confirmed to work on these forums I will be straight on the web
to buy another one.

--
arfond