erland;592607 Wrote:
> However, complaining here doesn't help because the right people within
> Logitech aren't reading these forums. So I would strongly advice any
> user that have the problem and want a solution to contact Logitech
> support.

It is simply impossible that the responsibles at Logitech are not aware
of these issues with the Radio and MYSB. If they really wouldn't be,
than they were the most ignorant bunch of people on this planet. So
either they decided to ignore the problems for some reason of they
don't care for other reasons. Anyway, they have chosen their way of
treating this issue and IMHO there is no way whatsoever to change their
attitude. So no matter if you contact the support or enter a bug report
or just complain in this forum or the other: if they didn't care or
manage to fix at least the most blatant bugs in more than one year,
they never will.

So complaining in this forum is as good (and as useless) as any other
form of reaction to this attitude of Logitech towards their customers.
Then again, at least by complaining in this forum, there's a certain
chance to warn potential customers how bad the software and how lousy
Logitech's customer care really is. Every potential customer who's
scared away hurts Logitech ten times more than any bug report or
support call. And oh yeah, they should be hurt for treating their
customers this way.

--
0xdeadbeef