We shouldn't try to defend/minimize the problems, there are problems and
there are serious problems and some of them makes the Radio not work as
advertised. Logitech has simply not done what we reasonably can expect
as customers.

The issue is not that the problem existed at the release date, it's
quite usual that bugs exists in released software. The issue is that
Logitech hasn't prioritized fixing it during the last year and they
continue to advertise the Radio as a good alternative for a bedside
clock radio without the need for a local computer being turned on.

However, complaining here doesn't help because the right people within
Logitech aren't reading these forums. So I would strongly advice any
user that have the problem and want a solution to contact Logitech
support. It will be frustrating and they won't be able to help you
immediately, but if all users with problems do this they will raise the
priority on this issue and offer a solution eventually. They will
probably also offer any user with the problem to return their Radio if
you consider that to be an option.

For anyone that just want to keep complain and don't really want the
problem to be solved, feel free to continue complaining in this thread
and the rest of us will try to ignore it besides sometimes adding posts
like this one to indicate for new users that they should contact support
if they haven't already done so.

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland). If my answer
helped you and you like to encourage future presence on this forum
and/or third party plugin/applet development, 'donations are always
appreciated' (http://erland.isaksson.info/donate))