copperstate;620911 Wrote:
> Well, that is  one of the reasons I (now) have 2 Radios but (still) no
> Boom. :) Maggior may appreciate the hint though. :D

heh heh...

Actually, I've never found the need to have a squeezebox under battery
power. So no danger of me buying a Radio for that reason (nice try!
:-).

What I have wished for though was the ability to take the squeezebox
experience in my pocket while moving around the house.  The playback
feature in the controller sort of did this, but iPeng on the iPod Touch
with the playback feature has fully realized this dream!

--
maggior

Rich
---------
Setup: 2 SB3s, 4 Booms, 1 Duet, 1 Receiver, 1 Touch, iPeng on iPod
Touch.  SuSE 11.0 Server running SqueezeBoxServer 7.5.0, MusicIP, and
SqueezeSlave.
Current library stats: 33,696 songs, 2,720 albums, 499 artists.
http://www.last.fm/user/maggior