Hello to all:

Although I know this topic has been addressed numerous times, I feel
compelled to describe a current problem that I have not encountered
before.

In the past, rebooting the SBR or performing a hard reset resulted in
the art work feature working once again. For the past two days,
however, only the radio tower is showing on all stations. I have
performed the above mentioned resets but with no positive results. I am
not running a server. The latest software update was performed one month
ago. My WiFi signal is strong.

Do you have any suggestions as to how I can solve the problem?

Enjoy the day, all.

--
loonlistener