Thanks to all for replying.

I downloaded and installed the software once more. I also rebooted my
modem and router. In addition, I tried what isr2002 recommended but the
"Now Playing" screen continues to only show the radio tower. This is
true regardless of whether I am playing a preset or other station.

When pushing the "+" button and then "Play," I can go to the Radiotime
menu and see the stations information, including icons for what is
currently playing, but going back to the main screen only shows the
radio tower icon.

As noted, all was well until Saturday. Since then, I have constantly
experienced the aforementioned problem. Ah well.

--
loonlistener