It's a mySB.com issue for sure. I gave up a while back and conceded to
having my own server. I bought an eMachine for $350 and use the Server
Power Control add-in to sleep the machine when it doesn't have an
active connection. While it does solve a lot of problems, you really
should be able to count on "SB in the Cloud".

Here's one more thing to try to get the artwork. While playing the
stream press Home, Stop (long press pause), select Now Playing, and
then Play. This is only practical if you listen to the same steam for a
long period of time. If you are jumping around it's too much overhead.

Steve

--
steve781